Travel Travel advice, vaccinations, medication and more...

Travel Risk Assessment

We offer a full travel advice and immunisation service. If you are travelling abroad please complete and submit the travel form in plenty of time (we recommend 6-8 weeks) before your journey.

Our travel services can only be provided to patients registered at Magdalen Medical Practice or registered at a GP practice that is part of the Norwich Primary Care Network.

Do you need travel vaccinations?

Before you travel, it’s important to find out whether you will need vaccinations for the country you’re visiting. The following websites will help you.

See Also…

  • for specific country travel advice
  • EHIC/GHIC applying for healthcare cover abroad